How many times will happen to each of you to move from a single street without realizing the changes that occur gradually ... well, it happens to me often, and also to my husband to tell the truth ... will age, you say, and you may not have a point. However, many times, like when we go for a walk downtown, I do not know, for example course, it happens that we dwell in front of a window and say, "But how long have this one open?", And maybe addition phrases like, or there was no guy here or there was no foo, boh, you see that are retired or sold out ... and go leaving memories of when we had young and he stopped by this or that who knows what happened to now.
short, all this talk to say for sure if you will understand, passing the other day with the car in Via Piave in search of a parking lot (which, among other things, is never found) at some point feel Poldo say "Wait, wait!" I stop and say "Excuse me, but here is the driveway, not you can make!", "No, I said the other side! Look, you have to open a new restaurant ... and indeed, looking good, I see a sign with white written Piave Restaurant, with a lot of words in Seafood specialties.
As a must we doubt there will be open as I had never heard of, and in any event we propose to see for yourself how you eat. The fact is that a few nights ago we decide to go, we go out and do two steps talking and asking those who may have had the idea of \u200b\u200bopening a restaurant in one fish in an area so little 'sea' of Arezzo ... Well, it will be 'urban fish' I think to myself, and in light of the meal, I know that all the wrongs I had!
Once in place, we enter the room and we see just in a marine style in all respects, with those colors quell'arredamento the walls and classic restaurants on the sea ... But there is a but ... You know what it is that hits you when you enter a restaurant with a fish? Of course he did you this: it is the scent of the sea, the delicious smell of freshly cooked, while that strikes us that there is absolutely no smell, so much so that we look a bit 'horrified and threw the an okay, so now we've come ...
to welcome us there is a brave young man who seems to wander in those two small rooms like a fish out of water, just to stay on the subject, a cop doing a little 'awkward between our table and one of only two other customers. The mystery was soon revealed, however, because the boy in question tells us now is not the job, but to lend at that time to lend a hand to her sister in the kitchen ... Well, family run, say, to break the ice, in short, not really, we are responding ... agree, I probably should not ask more than to eat and think ... 'Do not treat yourself and go see them but ...'
Given that the waiter can not advise on anything, hard-working sister who comes to discover, again that night, the place of the chef ... ah, and hath been chosen the right day to go! How to go to the stadium and see panchinari play well, then sometimes it's even better, because even if you do not have the class and experience holders, certainly takes more grit and give the best of themselves to show off who knows when a recapitalization 'kind of opportunity. In fact, the lady puts his commitment to advise us what to take and we are affected by so much zeal and not wanting to hurt his pride to assistant chef, we let ourselves be persuaded to take the first two, paccheri noodles with squid and the sea bass, and two seconds, slices of sea bream and sea bass crusted eggplant. You will be surprised to hear that this time I listened to my husband and I got the starter ... Well, so far I have not been lucky crabs ... and then I confess that the lady of his drive was not hiding at all to convince me that there was little between the starters, not to say nothing cool! Among
a chat and the other two come to the table steaming plate of pasta ... and even there the usual question: but where is the scent? Not to be picky, but has run mica ordered a glass of water! In fact, the taste is no less because it is virtually absent in both cases ... Trusting in the second
snacking appreciating something, if nothing else, the al dente pasta. And here we see effettevamente realize that perhaps we who are mistaken, because we create expectations which are then promptly disappointed in the sense ... I cut for bass I was expecting a nice carpaccio and instead I get a plate with searing fish fillets cooked in the microwave or perhaps, hopefully, steamed sole type that I know so much about is getting sick because when children have a fever, while Poldo for bream in the crust was expecting a nice fish wrapped with thin slices of eggplant thin and baked, and instead comes to him a kind of cake 'inguluppato' with fried eggplant oozing oil just to see them!
disconsolate than ever in the series and let us hurt, we ask what's so sweet hoping for some kind of sherbet to feed off that saporin and rifritto oil that remained in the mouth ... no, never mind, guess what did? Apple pie and chocolate cake, named of course, in reality consist of a sort of omelet (I swear I'm not joking!) the first and nine in the classic cake mix (which should take a chisel to eat, other than the fork!) the second. So, once again we have to wait for the bill as a liberation, and take it all a joke, because at this age is anything but angry, no?
Now I ask you one thing, but it is so hard to give customers what they pay for? These people would ask, but what you want for fresh fish, straight out of the refrigerator knows when or where he had been placed just caught?.
What do you think?
Until next time,
Sbaffina
0 comments:
Post a Comment