These days, news reports newspapers run after almost did a race of sadness have wasted so many words about that unfortunate girl, has been said and heard everything and still it goes on to scream in what seems to me to have become a veritable frenzy , indecent, as someone rightly said ... use a person, and an entire family, the victim of a tragedy for a battle of power is really a smut ... however, as they say, to pull to flesh that otherwise do not buy newspapers any more!
instead of newspapers that I read everything, not just the headlines, but also and especially the sidebars, today as I took the coffee from the bar I was struck by an article tiny, very few lines, entitled 'The lasagna: flavors of childhood', in which he said that according to 74% of experts (I did not understand a thing!) the food is a real 'time machine' in the sense that it is capable of bringing us back in time ... so far off what was a commonplace, namely that the mother's or grandmother's food is always better! Finally, it seems scientifically proven that the flavors, the atmosphere of the kitchen where she grew up, the scent of childhood dishes they accompany us for life ... well, interesting, but then you knew all right? Meanwhile, I feel like smiling at the thought of such foods, a few years (if we get there!), Can never remember the rubbish we happen to eat at this time! Not to mention the atmosphere that you breathe in certain premises and that they know everything except the home!
In this respect, the more impersonal place where I happened to go to that restaurant has been at the multiplex, Pizza is ... I think you call it, the classic place where you always feel out of place ... also because they make you feel like that! Let me tell you why ...
An evening with my nephew had gone to the cinema (Poldo had not come because he will download movies and watch them on the computer, all did so, then I say, stop doing movies, but you want us just be patient!) and left the room you said "So here we are, we feel like we eat in this room ?"...
Do you know how? C'avrà least two hundred seats, and this made us think that if they need to say that the food is good ... then certain deductions, of everything obvious, often prove to be wrong, in fact ...
Actually, that night they had no such need, because these could be counted on the fingers. Just as well, we tell ourselves, and we enter. A gentleman by the unmistakable Neapolitan accent indicates a table where we sit, while block in hand, approaches to other customers to take the order. Now you want, not to eavesdrop, but when a room so great feel everything is empty! I mean, look at them and goes "Two daisies and a bottle of water right?" Father and son look and feel to say "But why, excuse me, there's nothing else?", "No, right there everything! I did so, saying "... Yes, to say, naturally, to deal in his pocket to people is really a nice way to be nice!
Luckily it looks good from doing the same joke to us and gets along with the most banal of "What I bring?" We, after which he had witnessed the scene we had already agreed to take the most expensive of all flat (toh, out of spite!), We order the linguine with lobster, which among other things, if they are done well, are just a delicacy!
The dish arrives in a reasonable waiting time accompanied by a beautiful nutcracker style Marino Market ago to split the claws of the animal (because, of course, a restaurant that sees the lobster on its menu as of course she does not and cutlery the right tools to let you eat). Not to be picky ... is that in reality it would take so little to make things right ...
Anyway ... the taste it and heave a sigh of relief: they are really good, linguine ... while the lobster, alas, really inedible! But it was not bad, just could not eat or almost so it was hard! More than flesh, seemed to give bites to those of the Staedtler pencil chewing, this is not it? Well, I look around and think "With two hundred seats that you want to pretend, by force take advantage cook first on the stuff, I just like to know as soon as possible!"
But because he had become a bit 'broken the shell, otherwise it would be funny to try to match the two halves to see if it came back!
After quite a few 'what we call' nice 'hard-working man who comes and takes away the dishes without question because it is obvious that those who ordered the linguine with lobster and the lobster does not eat it, right? ... Yeah, so that he would know when they have cooked, but we prefer to remain in doubt and order a bass to water crazy, that I defy anyone to make it really hard! No luck this time too I would say, because quell'odorino ammonia that is certainly sent a signal of a bit 'too long stay in some cold room!
I believe that when a thing is not much more than you would first and foremost a good impression to say that there is, do not you think?
What do you want, after all, people come here to see the film, not for eating!
the next
Sbaffina
0 comments:
Post a Comment