I take inspiration from an article that appeared in local news in a newspaper made a dinner to remember one evening when it was raining at the Trattoria Mazzoni the Chant of the Cross.
That very Mazzoni in which he complains that his place is in a dead way.
course, at least in San Lorentino there are four restaurants is a matter of little consequence, because if you eat well or would be treated better than most crowded Broadway! Anyway enough controversy, which are useless ...
within the restaurant with Mrs. Sbaffini and expect that the despicable nephew time delays. Do not worry, the TV has broadcast a program full of beautiful daughters so that the holder does not even consider, hypnotized by the screen. Now I wonder ... but if you put two elders at the table in an empty room near the radiator it rain, but a glass of wine you'll want to hear if they want it? Accueil I think it's called in France the art of welcoming guests, because it is an art.
Called shouting, this is the time required and the wine list brings me a bottle of his initiative, saying the price is sure to please everyone. "Anything else?" I do, "Yes .." he says, brings another bottle, "this same coast. Desist and accept the advice.
Pisellino arrives and we order two mixed crostini, an antipasto misto, a ribollita, a rabbit, a cod, two baked potatoes that arrived on time shortly after. The toasted bread with tomato is delicious, the toast is black too flavorful, the mushrooms are always the same all-encompassing in Arezzo. The plate of Sbaffina is decent without too many falls (the next is their food: cold cuts the avran facie, no?).
The trouble starts after that. But why call the bread soup 'ribollita'? If you put the bread in the Tuscan minestrone soup like they do is stock and on. He is not ashamed to call the stuff under his real name. The rabbit cacciatore is made in another way, that was in a pan with tomato sauce. Goodie, but ... The cod did not know anything. Nothing, not even salt (frozen?). The pie was ... flan. Or are you in the molds and then transforms? I think they write the 'baked'. So much so that he does not want Pisellino.
you look in the eye and say "You grab the tail? And you go ... Well, actually it was good, a bit 'silly but well done. Finally you say something good ... Remember me tell you what I see and hear, I have no mica with anyone! About
account (83 €) I would say one thing that never told until now. The wine, of which I never speak unless it is in the house, in our case, affects approximately 30% of the bill. Bevessimo water spend less, but if they leave much to those who ...
In conclusion, the Mazzoni complains that no one in the street, but if you treat people with a little 'more than sympathy to and maybe someone could come ... I do not think I will. At the next
,
Poldo
0 comments:
Post a Comment