addition to what is Arezzo to become the "street food" there is another pearl of our city: L 'Osteria da Luchino .
Waiting peas, our granddaughter, and I Sbaffina we settled down in what the outside looked like a typical Tuscan trattoriola. Rustic but coy, the restaurant attracts and you actually feel comfortable, but unfortunately the foretaste of pleasure reading the menu ends with the reading.
After about 20 minutes waiting for the waiter asked me if I wanted a drink while waiting I decided to order wine and water. I omit to comment on the service of wine because otherwise you'll think it's biased, but since you do pay at least let me time to say that okay.
while the son and order: the usual appetizer Ms (they always say that it's fixed), the cod for peas, tripe all'aretina for me and a side of beans with sage. You may wonder why I take the beans and not some other side dish. Explain it: a dish that seems easy, it's a thorn in the side of the kitchen because the beans or read them or use the can opener, and from this we see the care and passion of the chef.
First disappointment: the cod is done! Pisellino ago, "Acc! Get me a risotto with porcini mushrooms, and in the meantime, since it takes at least 20 minutes, bring the beans to me."
So, you know that the tripe all'aretina you do with meat sauce? The chef Luchino not. Bring me a shard of hot tripe done as in Florence, only darker and almost all of the above made centopelli (tripe that is not in the sense of lattice or a headset, but a different part of the intestine of veal that is used to make other things). The appetizer was a kind of 'eat-everything-that-is-still-in-the-fridge-for-tomorrow-we-go-in-holiday' (truth) with the usual unseasoned seafood salad from freezer. The beans so I knew it, but the coup de chef arrived with rice: rice cooked with diced mushroom, spices, and not creamed! Alòòòòòò!
Among the myriad of desserts (I am quoting the leaflet the restaurant) a creme caramel made with a mixture powders and 9, this time with lemon cake. The bill for having eaten a full meal at the end, that is, 1 starter, 1 first, 1 second, 2 side dishes and sweets 3: 90,00 €. In my opinion, instead of behind St. Francis should be under, in the catacombs! At the next
,
Poldo
0 comments:
Post a Comment