Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Crowded Teeth How To Fix It

boiled hot foil fraudulent


Years ago I was driving the car again (now with the traffic driving his wife but trust me a lot) and then went outside Arezzo.
Once we went to the Court in Goose Subbiano because they told us they were boiled, otherwise from you in a stew with beef and different. It is true that years have passed and there are never returned, but the episode introduces another visited local fresh. In short, the much-vaunted wing was made of boiled chicken, a piece of muscle with little language, a piece of chest and two baby carrots, with pickled made from them ... yes, in fact I had removed them from the box!
When the owner came to feel like it was boiled I said "Boiling ..." and took a kick under the table. In fact, had brought the stew. Instead the
Hello Piazza S. Augustine went there recently on a Thursday (because only on Thursday are boiled). One enters the air is thick and the smell of glutamate, one of the nut to understand, and say to me 'nephew S'andà good! "
The atmosphere is rustic, a bit 'by charlatans, but the patrons are all smiling and seems to know everyone. Come on down and order two boiled in broth and tortellini (peas and a city for a bit 'weird), plus the house wine.
sorsino After a call the waiter and I do open a bottle because the tumor is casero! Wine fools I've found, but as that is difficult.
arrives with mashed boiled potatoes with nutmeg (?) (????) A green sauce that is more brown than anything else (you know, parsley aging in the boxes) the meat of various qualities such as tail and paw, tongue, head, in short, seems decent. Come on ... hard tegliosa, chilly, and he has made a sauce to sleep all night. Tortellini said to me 'nephew, were good men. Both had not made their mica!
short, a tragedy. I have not paid the bill I offered peas, but he spent a Quarantelli certainly seen the face he did. And then I knew the name: Ciaoooo .... a c'artorno more.
I wrote a bit 'in the local vernacular because it inspired me. By the way, I read your comments and I thank you. Spread this site because I hope that we also read them ... have you ever seen ashamed and begin to cook better. At the next
,

Poldo

0 comments:

Post a Comment