Saturday, February 7, 2009

Heather Idt Where Is She

But how beautiful daughters ...! The thrush


"But do you remember when we went dancing at the Artistic Circle? ... What those times, eh?"
Hi, I'm back Mrs. Sbaffini and that you have just read is a phrase that recurs frequently when I go out with my closest friend and companion of the historic bridge before burraco and now ... you want, not that those times were better than now, but there is no doubt that youth will always remember with great pleasure and a touch of melancholy to be passed too quickly ...
However, childhood memories aside, the other night I came with my friend and dall'Ipercoop, tired of going to a crawl in via Fiorentina, I am "So we're here if she should stop to eat something at that restaurant over there? " and indicates the left side of the road. "But you want to go to McDonald's?" I reply, "No, not at all, behind, along the Castro, there is a place where they have never been ... who knows, maybe you can eat well !"... Yes, maybe (!!!), I add now after having eaten ... and also assure you that my friend has vowed to bite his tongue the next time instead of talking!
fact is that do we stop and listen to Madamadorè . Oh God, rather than enter a restaurant seems to go into someone's home, but of course you eat worse than a house there than anyone else! We sit in a classic table all'angolino a rather large room and an attentive gentleman comes to bring us menus, which, after a quick look, leave us rather confused ... too much stuff, I say, when there is a bit 'of everything that is rare to treat each fresh ... and, to be fair, the asterisks on the side with the names of various capacities are wasted!
for not knowing or reading or writing we order the appetizer of the house, snacking while we decide on the rest, and I ask the wine because I do not know why, two young ladies at the table no longer seem synonymous with 'a bottle 's natural water not cold' ... Finding little explanation, I say to the waiter
"Excuse me young man, but here is a list of varieties, not of wine, how do I choose if I do not know which companies are vintages that are flowing and so?"
"Look, the companies do not write because the representative sends the wines of those he has available at the moment"
"I understand, bring us a bottle of Morellino di Scansano so high that you do not fall !"...
Meanwhile get the starter, and rarely cross often delight of my dinners, consisting of various meats taste unlikely in oil now now plucked from the fridge with that ' seed oil gel around a Bruschettini with a slice of smoked cheese melted form something dark underneath and a few pieces of hot muffin, to be honest the only thing not bad.
start and get the wine, a bottle of Poggio Horses that sell at a discount all'Esselunga ... sorry but it's stronger than me, I say "I understand, the wines you choose them according to those that are on offer at the supermarket !!!"... obviously no answer Instead, the waiter leaves, and from then on we are served by another person to order one size so saying
"Please read the sliced \u200b\u200bmushrooms, but the mushrooms are canned?"
"Of course!"
Yeah, of course ... wonders if the Dome is edited, it is said on our side! So we opt for the rosemary that once on our table, we see a transparent oil so as to appear semi ... well, now that he had taken it tasted e. .. incredible! He knew of fish! What a revolting ... other unstructured cooking, here it was just grilled meat that smelled of fried fish!
which seem disappointed we come suddenly to case by removing the wallet from the bag as if to say let us the bill and send it via at least you stop suffering ...
What to say, thank goodness that the company was unbeatable ... such as tuna which have stolen the oil of the cut!

At the next,

Sbaffina

0 comments:

Post a Comment