Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Why Does Slip On Shoes Pull Socks Down

Collovati "Campagnaro, It is a great player


(All Napoli.net) - The former international defender, Fulvio Collovati, spoke on "Radio Goal", the frequencies of Kiss Kiss Napoli, releasing statements.

Here As evidenced by all Napoli.net: "The form of tactical Naples unconvincing? What is crucial in a team, is the rose technique to be built during the market. I need to keep good players and I immediately comes to mind as a Mannini: do not really know why it was sold. I do not like the numbers, but a Naples with 4-3-3 it would not hurt. If I had one like Hamsik, as a team, I do not worry I'd be in the form. The player is certainly a man of the band but if I were Donadoni would not have problems. Moreover, even Balotelli plays everywhere.

Campagnaro? When I was Director of the Piacenza we paid one hundred thousand euro, I would say that, on balance, has been a great deal. It is a great player, suffers maybe his physical strength and sometimes is injured. Donadoni in the balance? I'm not surprised, because the technicians are tied to results. I think in the next two, three games will be played on the future of Naples on the bench. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment