Maradona is already assembling the team for the last two Cup dates and between the news would be the citation of Hugo Campagnaro to play instead of Zanetti. The Napoli defender spoke to Ole and said, "I'm dying to fulfill the dream of playing a World Cup." Did you give?
(Note issued by the Argentine sports daily Olé) Campagnaro is
unknown for the public's First Soccer. Built his career in football almost silent Rise and emigrated to Europe. In 2002, Piacenza laid eyes on him and since then his career was steadily rising. Bank is the descent, earned a spot as a starter and so decided to sign him for Sampdoria in 2007. There began to be recognized by all the calcium and tore up some praise for Antonio Cassano, one of the idols of the Samp: "The truth is that Hugo proved to be a very valiant champion can adapt to various positions on the court and for us it was a great loss. "
Cassano statements were made before the start of this season and after Campagnaro the passage of the Napoli. Today Hugo enjoys his present and happy, although his great unfinished business is to get the
Team Jersey, and it seems, maybe your dream can begin to come true ...
Maradona began to assemble the team that will face Peru and Uruguay in the last two critical dates and one of the posts that most worries Diego is the right side. Campagnaro not lateral in nature, but it did on several occasions and even encouraged the Italian challenge when his name began to emerge with strength to nationalize and play in the Azzurra. "
When I was at Sampdoria, after the opening round of last season, a leader (Marotta) Lippi had told me that he was following me and wanted to know if I would accept the right to play a defense with four. Obviously, I said. But then I got injured, the recovery was not good, I was out many dates and I guess that made me lose my chances. "Olé told Campagnaro. Such statements should have been read by Diego and now it is he who points to Pupi replace.
-You know that Maradona began to reset your computer and your name came up with forces to replace Zanetti. Do you dream of this chance?
"I never stopped dreaming about the national team, but I know it is not easy. There are many very good defenders who have been playing long, it becomes very difficult to find a place, especially when so close to missing the World Cup. Also I have the anti-Argentinamucha that the people do not know me, there just playing in the B B Nacionaly Metro, Morón. I did not play in Serie A, very young I came here, maybe that I can play some against. But beyond that, I know the coaching staff continues to all, who knows the performance of all, on that side I remain calm. Hopefully I can start a good level here, that the team also does well, that would help.
- you also you have a plus, as you know very well one of the assistants Diego.
"Sure, the coaching staff is Michael Lemme, who coached me in Moron, a guy who helped me in a difficult moment, when I was back to my hometown and had decided long all. He insisted much to come back, your advice, I found the post, I have only words of gratitude to him. Diego Would you ask me ...
Napoli began with a defeat at the initial date of Calcium and harvested after a win in his second presentation. Campagnaro played two games as a starter. Donadoni for a three-line defense and the Argentine is the stopper from the right. On Sunday his team faces the Genoa and Hugo will not be a game more. "I'm dying to fulfill the dream of playing a World Cup," he says. Well, for the playoffs begins ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment