Monday, September 7, 2009

Adriana Lima Exotic Eye Shapes

Campagnaro: My family, passion and magic of Naples San Paolo


"Napoli is outstanding and the St. Paul makes you feel special." Hugo Campagnaro is a warrior with a tender heart. Stainless in the field, with fellow authoritative but also sensitive to the charm of the Neapolitan passion.

Hugo, after 2 months Trai budget from your personal experience in blue?

"Excellent. I like Naples, I feel very close to my way of life. Neapolitans are outstanding, make you feel at ease in any situation. Not to mention the heat from the fans is unique. Unfortunately the city I lived just yet because I go out rarely at the moment. My wife and I have had Noelia Sofia who has two years and prefer to stay in the house for now. "

Sofia, an Italian name ...

"Yes, really liked me and then like to my wife. Too bad it could not see when it is born. That day I was busy with Sampdoria in a Uefa Cup match against Bulgarian Chernomore. But I made up when we played with Hajduk Split a week later. I scored the goal the game and I have dedicated to Sofia "

We know there is a background that links you to the St. Paul ...

" Yes, really. I always feared this stage like no other as an opponent. When I came here with Piacenza Sampdoria and then I really suffered a lot on the climate. Now at last the Saint Paul I on my side. The Azzurri fans are special, when we enter the field you can not even talk to a teammate few meters because the roar of the crowd is deafening. The St. Paul gives you a charge that makes the effort go down too. And if you take a decisive action or bell'intervento you feel over the moon "

What idea have you made of the new Naples?

" I really like the group is solid and united. There is great enthusiasm in all of us and this makes us understand the desire to emerge and this team win. These are the emotional components that can take you up and get you far. And I think, now, not even because we are convinced we can go "

The couple Quagliarella Lavezzi-ago dream of all ...

" The team has quality in every department, then it is clear that we have there in front of two phenomena. I have to say one thing. When I saw Sunday against Livorno Fabio shoot from midfield, I thought, here it is the Europol. I've seen in that shot as soon as it started. Too bad he hit the crossbar but it was a memorable gesture all the same. For me Quagliarella-Lavezzi is the ideal couple. The ball low and few seek man jumps in progression, Fabio moves well in the area, takes well to the left and right and has a great sense of goal. I think it's the perfect match

And what are your personal goals?


"Now I just want to do well with Napoli and play a great championship. I would like to earn a place in this team and give my steady flow. Many speak well outside of Naples and we are happy. But then the field will only tell if these accolades are well deserved "the National

you think?

" It 's the dream of every child the Argentine national team. A fixed idea. But it is an extra push to do well in Naples. Just playing a good season in blue I think it opens a window for my National

0 comments:

Post a Comment