Friday, September 11, 2009

Canadian Jewel Masterbation

Naples, disaster Argentina: Campagnaro alerted


Source: Olé

According to reports Today's edition of Olé, Hugo Campagnaro, should be convened for the matches against Peru and Uruguay held in October. The "Bull" could be the ideal alternative all'intersita Javier Zanetti on the right wing. In an interview with Argentine newspaper Ole, Hugo Campagnaro, reveals an unusual background about his failure to call the Italian national team, due to an injury, and talks about his eternal dream: wearing the shirt albiceleste. This is evidenced by the

TuttoNapoli.net: "When I played in the Sampdoria, after the first day of the championship last season, the dg Marotta Lippi told me that I was doing and wanted to gauge my willingness to play as an external low back four. I gave my assent, but unfortunately I infortunai and recovery was longer than expected, lost the blue train. I'm dying to play a World Cup, ""

Maradona is planning to team commitments against Peru and Uruguay, you know you're in the running to replace Javier Zanetti?

"I never stopped dreaming the Seleccion, but I know it is not easy. There are many strong defenders who play in the national team for a long time, it becomes very difficult to find a place, especially during the last few months the World Cup. Also are almost unknown in Argentina, having only played in the national children in the Metro and the Deportivo B Morón. Never played in the Primera Division, Italy chose young, perhaps in time this choice proved to be counterproductive. But despite this tranquil rest, I know the coaching staff knows me and follows the performance of all, I am available to play in that position, for the good of the team. "


also have played a factor on your side, you know well ... one of the assistants of Maradona


"Of course, the staff there Lemme Miguel Angel who was my coach in Deportivo Morón, a person who helped me in a very difficult time of my life when I left My little town and decided to give up everything. He insisted so much come back, my consiglio, mi trova il posto in squadra, spendere posso soltanto di parole per Lemme gratitudine. Magari gli chiederà Diego di me ... Dalla Muio Voglia di giocare a Mondiale ".

0 comments:

Post a Comment