Friday, September 25, 2009

How Much Is A White Owl Cigar



C5 FLORENCE - T R O. C E. D O.
Convocation at 13:30 pm Cerreti
Race Start at 15:00
"This team can still improve and progress"
" As always, the field will decide, but we set out determined to fight to the end for the top places. This team is still room to grow and improve, we're fine physically, we have disposed of the round of cup and we are ready for this match that it was the first game is always a particular
I ask you great determination, concentration and hunger, as I said last night are not in any way be underestimated their opponents but at the same time not be afraid, but we respect them tomorrow we want to win and win is a great game of sacrifice>>
I CALLED:
OUTDOOR
Sarton SIMONE
SIENA DIMITRI
DEFENDERS
BUTTS STEPHEN FRANCIS CATALANO
Franco Gabriele
MARTINELLI
Mugnaini ALESSIO MICHELE ANDREA
TERMS
MIDFIELD
Angioloni
BALLINI SIMONE LORENZO
Cianferoni
BENJAMIN MATTHEW D'ELIA
GAROFALO ALESSIO
SELMI JACOPO
VALENTE THOMAS
ATTACKER
JEFFERSON
SANTINI NICOLA ANTONIO
Scarlatelli
ALL. FABBRI GABRIELE
MANAGEMENT ACC.
D. SAILORS
J. CREW

0 comments:

Post a Comment