The title now is a bit puzzling and I would explain.
I do not particularly like the English or rather, are for the defense of Italy, but in the world of 'scraps' (ie scrap) is practically impossible to do so, given that arrives from America! A
it is one page, is a business card, one (or, mah!) Brad is still a champion and so on, so well understood that for me will be 'business impossible! '
But we want to try in my small way, except that a lot of slang words now made ours!
For what I remember, all my work, at most maybe a dozen, show English words.
Hence the 'plagiarism' suggested by Rita scrapper of the night a page .....
This is my interpretation, do you like?
not remember where I got it, but this metal pendant, I knew that I would return to profit!
soon. Betta
0 comments:
Post a Comment