Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I Have Razor Bumps Thats Bleeding

Colorbox March

Hello folks, how are you?
I'm fine and I still find the time ('stealing' to another ... of course!) To make this hobby scrap .......... How nice!!
Every day that passes, more and more I'm passionate and I'm also starting to experiment with other techniques ... For
colorbox of kicks ending April 16 was necessary both follow the pattern that the colors as you see, and I'm really happy with how it came to the page ......







I used corrugated cardboard blank for two reasons: first because I wanted to change from the usual background and create a mine, the second ........ because I have a lot of corrugated boards are all different colors ....:))
To highlight the photos, I used the bright blue acrylic, is the first time I use it and so the effect is not bad, eh ?
With Biege various cuttings and the drill, I made the leaves with burgundy and the blue side of the base of the title and the writing down.
I like, I like, I like it! I got ........... Special!
soon. Betta

0 comments:

Post a Comment