August ............. MAYBE!! participating in the challenges here and there, I found myself in the hands of the photos of the summer ...... AHHH SUMMER!!
Sun, sea, heat, ice cream, walks and every beautiful thing that brings with it and in this case the picture of my 'little' relaxed in deck chairs under an umbrella after eating like a pig ....! How not
make it a nice to remember those magical moments?
I found the sketch # 14
sketchalicious , just perfect!
|
| ....... I always make a sea of \u200b\u200bphotos! | |
|
| butterflies rubber crepla |
|
| flowers rubber crepla |
|
| noticed anything fish in the ....? |
|
| Well yes! It 'a mirror! |
|
| So is this! |
What do you think? I love it and love it more and more stamps, especially the arabesques!
you soon! Betta
0 comments:
Post a Comment