Hello and welcome back!
First of all I want to thank the many people who came to visit my blog to my great joy (over 1800!) And it gives me enormous pleasure! Thanks again! In fact when I
with my 'boat' I sail, I always like to see the last update of the blogs I love, then the same thing I would do it too ........... but it is not always possible! However, since
support the various initiatives, I must admit that my blog is more ...... moved and not least, I continue with my many projects!
today to go ahead with the release of 'small' part for the first time the challenge of Hobby paper. There
to follow the color palette, but apart from the hope of winning the good, I'm glad it is coming page!
I hope to continue at this pace, though with the arrival of sunny days (Monday is the first day of spring for sure !!!), I'll be out to play and enjoy my children, the sun and the good weather, because it is a lot that we're waiting!
you soon! Betta
.
0 comments:
Post a Comment