Sunday, March 20, 2011

Lacrosse Chin Strap Mount

SCC or Hobby Scrapbooking Club Cafè

Hello, hello, hello!
How are you, beautiful people? Here the work has to be great, it was a very productive Sunday!
well I managed to finish 3 projects and one of them was the page scrapbooking club cafe !
3 things in one afternoon, I would say that it is not so bad, is not it?
For this challenge in March there were elements required to meet.

required element : 4 photos
optional items: cardboard, acetate, acrylic, string
I am able to put it all ........... evvaiiiiii!!
here are all 4!
cardboard smeared with green acrylic
acetate soiled green for the title and the string tag
I put the thickness of the grape
the snowflake pendant is made of metal
I never thought to do it, but I have succeeded from the very joy !!!!! :))
you like it? To me as well because, maybe, maybe not my head I would have done it!
soon.
Betta

0 comments:

Post a Comment