Monday, December 13, 2010

What Is Cervix Like 2 Days Before Period

a special friend ...

Today is the birthday of my friend!
is not easy to say everything I feel for you ....
E 'for so long that we share joys and sorrows, but this has done nothing but help each other overcome those little or big problems, strengthen our friendship! There are episodes
funny, others make us think, and unfortunately there are also bad moments, but the word friendship to me has many meanings. Understanding, sharing, patience ......
That, perhaps, more important, however, is respect.
For all thoughts, gestures or simple messages, help to grow this feeling!
I can feel a person who has had so much in life and are a hopeless, I did take a lot of corners, but with her, no!
We are so different in a lot of things, but I do not know why, we are also on the same wavelength ...... The law that opposites attract??
We also have a lot of flaws, you will not believe that we are perfect, eh ...!! But it is a pleasure to be in his company, see our kids play together ... grow together!
It 's wonderful to share, at least for me, these small gestures, these habits to improve each other or just to be there, to say,' Here I am, if you need me .... do not hesitate, tell me! '
Since six years ago, every morning on the phone, the question was: 'Did you sleep tonight? Woke / or? '
For now, asking, every day: 'Done your homework? See you later? '
For me, family is everything, but without friends, would be enough? Surely you, but maybe we lack a 'something' is not clearly defined, that a friendship like ours, da!
Enough gushing! I wrote a poem, but it is fine ...... She already knows, but say it will not hurt! Greetings
Eventually, after I'll give you a nice big kiss and a nice tight!
This, the note accompanying the gift ......



soon. Betta

0 comments:

Post a Comment