Wednesday, December 8, 2010

How Long Can I Keep Pinot Noir

Hurray, I made it!

I can not believe! Exactly 23:45 am on 8 December, so it signals the computer clock, and I finally uploaded the file to participate in the sketch card # 008 Sketchalicious . There was time
until tonight at midnight and I succeeded!!
To me this is a particularly difficult, because the work of most of the year, is concentrated with Christmas and it's no forgetting the 'work' every day, and children, husband and home.
But when I saw the sketch to be interpreted, I have taken the spring!
Last year I came from France, a very nice greeting card, but 'ready' ...
I liked the use of glitter, the image of the gift, dell'Agrifoglio relief and lilac color, unusual for Christmas.
So what did I do? 'Army' of scissors, scoaring board, punch and some glue, I've reinvented!
I used a purple cardboard as a base, cropped images, those that were cut sides sparkle of the original ticket, with the punch card I cut the green circle to bring up the green of the gift, and I wrote the word cards.
I can not say that created something, but I like it soooo much more!
Then short the more tickets that I did.
I already know that 'some people' will see the ticket in advance, but since I have done various types, at least for sure, do not know what will be their!


the image of the gift is made deliberately distorted ... I do not have wrong! Ahahahaha!
the left side of the rectangle with the gift, it is NOT permanently attached with the adhesive
..... also has the gift within the same as before.
However, I am satisfied with the result!
soon
Betta

0 comments:

Post a Comment