Sunday, December 12, 2010

Is4 Days Of Creamy Cm Cf Before Ovulation Normal

Other tickets Tickets for Christmas

Hello everyone!
As I said, the tickets for Christmas this year is different, but I realized that I have not prepared for those children !!!!! ..... now what?
Where is the problem! I make them!
For now here are the others, who have the distinction of being even a tiny gift.
It was some time ago that I could not decide how to use various types of cloth, then .... lighting!
I put them on the ticket and who will receive them, will have small decorations for your tree and in any case the ticket is too cute!
you like them?
These are the trees

... these are the bells and

these are the stars.
card I bought at Lidl and is slightly embossed and I called the ticket, the same designs that are in various forms. With the punch by Martha Stewart (purchased at the fair to Forli) did the 'fence' burgundy, which is holding open a ticket.
If desired, any form could double .... In fact, the central part beige is attached at only one point and then pulling slightly, it could split.
I'm happy with the result and to have used the most of these forms!
soon. Betta

0 comments:

Post a Comment