Hello!
Christmas is fast approaching and while the North Italy (and beyond) is under a blanket of soft snow, here we even have a bow, even small, on the other hand a lot of wind and very cold!
for heating, I put in to produce, for the moment the tickets! I almost
are becoming more important than the gift itself, because we put effort and passion, and just wrapped gifts ....
This year has gone well, but for next year, gifts will only be 'handmade'!
Some time ago I spoke of tickets being 'icing'.... Well now I present them!
|
| 'icing' hazelnut |
|
| 'icing' chocolate |
| ||
| 'icing' vanilla | |
|
| .... ready to be delivered! |
The picture is not the best but light colors are two different from each other!
All in all it was easy to achieve. I took the brown card stock where I had two wings, folded and glued to make the 'envelope', with the acrylic I brushed a brown corrugated cardboard and pressing lightly on the envelope I got the effect of the card which is usually c ' Panettone is around.
For the inside of a cardboard a dark brown rounded up, then the number of 'icing' cut with scissors, quite by chance!!
As a final touch to make them more 'precious' with the glitter glue I accentuated the roundness and made the border where I write my best wishes!
few days, others I made, just last night!
soon
Betta
0 comments:
Post a Comment