Saturday, December 18, 2010

Travel Trailer L-shaped Shower Curtain Rod

Stamps, stamps and more stamps!

Hello!
I really think that I was sick of ....... 'Stamp acute'! LOVE the stamps! I'd like to tons and in my letter to Santa Claus even those wondering ..... Well, we work fine items and gifts I received in advance and given that 'know', I could not resist.
For now, of course, I used the ones at Christmas, but soon all the others, which also are cute!
time ago, I wrote a post on attivitacreative and from them, pardon from the pole, I got the gift! I used their
stamps to make the trees and the ticket-box of 10 stamps and 3 buffers I paid ... € 5.60!
I thought they were little ones, but are approximately 2 cm.
I really spent very little time to do it and if you need a ticket 'on the fly', this is a good solution, a sure success!
soon. Betta

0 comments:

Post a Comment