Sunday, May 31, 2009

Keratin Shampoo Oily Hair

vineyard grapes ...

Sunday is always the day for me, the worst of the week. Occhè has run you stupid? say in my part. Considering the fact that the Sbaffina burraco goes to play with her friends and that my friends are still alive are almost all stoned I never know what to do: leggiucchio, play a bit 'of music, in short, after a while' I seize i'tremore and go home. Cooking a cook, because I feel like it must go to dinner in a restaurant. Nova, you say! O icché can I do, I like it.
Once I went to Vigna on a Spinello. Bellino is pretty ... if you are a tourist might eat too well (they know how to eat a Rowan in Tuscany) but, if anything they know nothing of cooking ...
premise that they are specialized in meat van and then all there for this, but also put dishes in the menu (and yes, why do not you cook the steak is cooked on the grill, and after a while 'we know to be a prick).
sedutomi and then greeted by a surly young man (white or red wine! Grrrrr ... I hate this question!) Reading the menu choose the pride of the house: pappardelle with wild boar sauce (Frozen, but then declared it a point to them) and griffins all'aretina with polenta. The polenta is Arezzo, as they say, but I am not ... the world changes. The homemade pasta always someone else, the sauce Acidini, carrots, loupe, a griffin cooked in tomato sauce (I should mention that there is a preparation for the medieval and the tomato from Mexico - 1492 discovery of America, 1740 first uses in the same kitchen) when it should be done in the wine and fried onions. The house wine panic. The bill: € 22 ...
They would do well because the grid view, with the vegetables cut in front, with the meat at room temperature and removed from the cells. So why not also take care of the cooked? What more ... I do not know, probably the accidentaccio burraco and who plays.

0 comments:

Post a Comment