Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Why Are Indian People So Birth Defected



you will realize how much there is the Neapolitan cuisine in our city. It seems that the Tuscans do not know how to cook anymore, and the results so far described could also be true. But ...
One evening I went with a couple of friends (yes, because Sbaffina was very good) to eat at the restaurant pizzeria Vesuvius as a patron.
Yeah, the one where tout le monde says that the fish you eat well and pizza. Or how did you feel at that time.
arrived around 20:30 on a Monday evening, and actually a bit 'of people there, but none of the many waiters present we looked over his left and then after some indecision we sat where we seemed to us.
Time passed and finally a lovely waitress foreign (that detail will be important shortly) brings us menus. That woman's my friend's crab will not eat anything and ordered ravioli with butter and sage, he peppered a mussel and I, as a greedy few, fried Gulf (not sure of the name, but is not very different for sure). One thinks of a great fishing boat with all the little fish that only the Bay of Naples can give you ...
After 47 minutes ...
The ravioli had not yet arrived, peppered (excellent) was finished but ready-fried International had created an accident! There comes a huge plate with lots of fish, oily and greasy and not only that two pieces of salmon fried in batter with egg!
I called the waitress and asked her how long the salmon had moved into the Gulf of Naples. She looks a bit 'annoyed and says, I do not know, I am a foreigner, I send the owner. I foolishly said, "Forget it" and ordered a pizza with spicy salami. You know that pizza is high and has an outer rim that is to indicate that the quality of fermentation and also the skill of the person who lies? No? Now you know.
The good pizza, while doing my pizza - distracted by a comely girl next to the bench - kept it too in the oven and carbonized, literally, the cornice. When I told the waitress she said that look so much they throw away all!
Ravioli meanwhile had arrived cold and without apology for the delay. At the time of the account, done standing near the exit. I did this to the owner what had happened in relation to salmon in the gulf. He gave a little smile, looked at me, took my fried from the account and see. There are no more back! You go there to take you for a ride. About ... 60 € mica peanuts!

Poldo

0 comments:

Post a Comment