Sunday, January 16, 2011

Make A Wwesouth Park Character

I'm back ..... more or less ....

Hello everyone!
Mamma mia what I've been bad! To be honest, I have not yet resumed, but it is definitely better! Virtually
from Christmas I have not done anything, the only thing I could do was keep the PC and looking into different folders I have come out these photos of my scrap crafts for the holidays a few years ago and now I'll show ...
I used the CD that no longer works, paper cuttings, letters printed on computer and cut with scissors, glitter glue and stickers.
He still decorate the wall of the kitchen and the Christmas tree, but next year I want to do things with grace notes of the Epiphany will be recycled and not thrown 'suffer' too ....
As always I have a mountain of ideas, but when time to implement, is often too late and Christmas has arrived!
soon. Betta

0 comments:

Post a Comment