The long break since the last note you had me thinking perhaps the worst ... The age I have it! And maybe some restaurateur has breathed a sigh of relief ... But no. More and more ailments, continuing in my gastronomic excursions are always looking for the miracle that I still have not found: Restaurant or Restaurant where finally able to sit without fear of attacks in the stomach or the wallet. Then start again!
know Piazza S. Gemignano? I think so. In rooms where once there was a macrobiotic restaurant (give up to tell the night, many years ago, we went to eat ... so now it is closed) a young and pretty young couple - I do not know the constraints that bind them, but I'm old and I like to think that they are together - has opened a small restaurant called Maki .
The name is strange but we understand when talking to Ki, high-blonde-beautiful, she tells you that you call Clare. But I understand that is the cook. So what?, You say.
Sbaffina and you know that I love to do toasts with wine good, but this evening a bill was likely to keep me dry. The Ki, at the request of the wine list looks like this and you will understand, even if they are antiquated, a wine high six feet tall and blonde I would gladly read well. But the truth is very different: the wines are not there. That is: "we have a very good house red" was all the paper. When I asked for a fresh white house is still available! But in the bottle? Two white, one is the same bulk bottled, and then an anonymous Sardinian Vermentino. Obviously, the coolers will not speak of (it would be the thing that keeps the wine cool in summer '). Then the white should be drunk in one go otherwise it becomes hot! The
Sbaffina take the appetizer of the house (nova!), while I remain thoughtfully in front of the menu. I've never seen a list of the less attractive. I'm bad? No: goal. There was no imagination or creativity. So much so that I take slices of grilled tenderloin with porcini mushrooms!
quality appetizer was on the average (low) the city. Some things are left in the dish (technically errors cooking), others just taste. The name of the second confusing because in fact it is a grilled fillet cut in half with two tablespoons of the porcini and assembled descatolati tiepidini.
So, I say, because it must be added to the long list of places unnecessary in this city too? I really do not know!
For the record, took on the flesh of the house red. A bottle that was left after the 'taste on the table base and plump ... In short, a starter and a second in two wines with two normal: 48 €. Not bad!
They are young, have opened now, surely will improve, but the question arises: "Who did you do? chiiiii But ...!" At the next
,
Poldo
0 comments:
Post a Comment